Part of the Collection:Webinar: Instructional priority area 3 - use shared and inclusive curriculum
Webinar: Instructional priority area 3 - use shared and inclusive curriculum
This 25-minute webinar introduces the third Instructional Priority Area: Use Shared and Inclusive Curriculum. This webinar is intended for school leaders and their Instructional Leadership Teams (ILTs). The goals of this webinar are:
- Build awareness of and reflect on the benefits of using a Shared and Inclusive Curriculum, Instructional Priority Area 3.
- Explore the relationship between instructional delivery (pedagogy) and instructional design (curriculum).
- Consider how the Instructional Leadership Team can support a school wide effort to analyze their curriculum.
- NYSED Culturally Responsive-Sustaining Education Framework
- Instructional Leadership Framework: Building System-Wide Coherence to Accelerate Learning for Every Student
This resource is also included in these collections: