Webinar: Instructional priority area 2 - know every student well
This 40- minute webinar introduces the second Instructional Priority Area: Know Every Student Well. This webinar is intended for school leaders and their Instructional Leadership Teams (ILTs). The goals of this webinar are:
- Examine the role Culturally Responsive-Sustaining Education plays in knowing every student well.
- Consider the role data plays in knowing our students as individuals and using this information to inform teaching and learning.
- Explore components of a comprehensive assessment system.
- NYSED Culturally Responsive-Sustaining Education Framework
- Instructional Leadership Framework: Building System-Wide Coherence to Accelerate Learning for Every Student
This resource is also included in these collections: